Hosted by the Fashion and Beauty Society (FABSOC)
Club : Fashion and Beauty Society
DATE: 26 Apr 2018
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Location : Gladys Marks Room, Manning House
1. OPENING AND WELCOME
2. APOLOGIES AND LEAVES OF ABSENCE
3. MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS MEETING & BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
4. CORRESPONDENCE a. Incoming and outgoing correspondence since the previous meeting of the Society will be circulated.
5. ANNUAL REPORTS
6. CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS The following amendments to the constitution have been proposed: a. Amendment of Clause 4.1: The society shall have an executive consisting of: i) President; ii) Vice-President; iii) Treasurer; iv) Secretary; v) Events Manager; vi) Publications Director; vii) Sponsorship Manager; viii) Social Media Director; ix) Design Manager; x) Photography Director; xi) Analytics Director. b. Amendment of Clause 5.6: The Publications Director shall: i) Be responsible for the creation, printing, and distribution of all the Society’s printed promotional material; ii) Upkeep the creation and distribution of FABSOC weekly newsletter. c. Amendment of Clause 5.9: The Design Manager shall: i) Design original event banners, posters and other material for the Society; ii) Design banner, logo and merchandise for the Society. d. Amendment of Clause 5.10: The Photography Director shall: i) Act as the official Society photographer for all events and activities; ii) Edit photos for Society publications and online social media posts. e. Amendment of Clause 5.11: The Analytics Director shall: i) Track trends in the reach and exposure of social media posts; ii) Gather feedback from members on the operation of the Society; iii) Create and maintain a positive impression of FABSOC to the wider student community and external sponsors.
7. ELECTION OF EXECUTIVES a. Appointment of Returning Officer b. Nominations will be considered and voted on for the following positions: i. President ii. Vice-President iii. Treasurer iv. Secretary v. Events Manager vi. Publications Director vii. Sponsorship Manager viii. Social Media Director ix. Design Manager x. Photography Director xi. Analytics Director. c.
Nominations will be made in-person at the meeting. If a nominee is unable to attend, his/her nomination should be addressed to the President and submitted to email@example.com before the commencement of the AGM.
Only Ordinary Members (those who hold a valid ACCESS card) may vote in the election or be nominated for an executive position.
8. GENERAL BUSINESS
9. DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING a. The date of the next meeting will be discussed and decided before the conclusion of the AGM.
10. CLOSE OF MEETING