DATE: 29 Mar 2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Location : The Reading Room, Holme Building
1. Opening and welcome
2. Apologies and leaves of absence
3. Minutes of the previous meeting
4. Business arising from the minutes
6. Motions on notice This will include a vote to amend the following: section 6.1- The Society shall hold an Ordinary Meeting at least once every 7 weeks during semester (teaching period, 1-13). The frequency of the ordinary meetings shall be decided by a 2/3 majority vote. section 8.1- The Society shall hold an Annual General Meeting annually in the month of March. The current executive are proposing to change the AGM month to September.
7. Annual Reports
8. Election of the Executive
Vice-President(s) [up to 2]
Publicity (Publicitea) officer
General executives [up to 6]
Voting shall be by secret ballot, and shall be Single Transferable Vote.
9. General Business